So, now is the time of year to collect all those beautiful red, orange, yellow, green, maybe even purple leaves. I know today I picked up some aspen leaves, but now the question is... what do I do with them?
Here are some ideas:
1. Make leaf rubbings- we've all done this before- place the leaf under a sheet of paper and rub with the side of a crayon. You can make cards, wrapping paper, notepaper, etc.
2. Make a leaf guide book.
3. Make a leaf mobile.
4. Make a Leaf Man inspired placemat.
5. Make a framed leaf collage.
6. Make leaf bouquets, place in a small vase and put somewhere you will enjoy.
7. Organize your collected leaves by color, shape, size, etc.
8. Use your leaves as a stamp when painting.
9. Press leaves between the pages of a heavy book for about a week and then use them to decorate cards, bookmarks, etc.
10. Make a leaf wreath. Glue the leaves onto a circle of cardboard. Hang with a string.
Well, there are ten easy ideas to get you started. If you have any other favorite ideas, feel free to mention them in the comments.