Introducing the Hearts and Trees
Art, Nature Study and Handicraft Kit
Each kit includes the instructions and materials to complete easy and fun handicraft, art and nature study projects with a minimum of effort. (Please note that you will need to provide common art supplies such as paper, pastels, paint, glue, etc.)
- Felt ball bird sewing project (pre-cut felt, needle, thread and instructions)
- Color wheel/Color mixing painting project (notebooking page and instuctions)
- Complimentary colors notebooking page
- Complimentary colors PDF (5 page PDF which will be emailed to you)
- Gauguin art print- “Tahitian Landscape 2"
- Gauguin notebooking page
- Trees nature study observation pages (3 pages)
- Trees nature study laminated observation card
- Black paper and glue drawing project (black cardstock and instructions)
- Bagel (or pinecone) birdfeeder project (string, birdseed and instructions)
- Leaf press (cardboard, rubber bands and instructions)
These kits were gathered with children ages 6-12 in mind. Parents may need to help their students, especially younger children, with some aspects of this kit.
To purchase a kit you will just need to make a PayPal payment to my account. You can do that using the "Pay Now" buttons in my sidebar. Just be sure to use the button for the right number of kits you would like to purchase. All kits purchased before July 22nd will ship July 23rd. After July 22nd kits will ship within 3 business days after I receive payment.
The cost per kit is $11.95 plus shipping. Shipping for one kit is $3.00 First Class. Shipping for two kits is $5.00 Priority and shipping for three kits is $8.50 Priority. (Please note that shipping costs are slightly more expensive for this kit, because it weighs more than previous kits.) For information about purchasing more than three kits, please email me for shipping information. Shipping prices are for the US and Canada. (For information about shipping outside of the US and Canada, please email me.)
If you are interested in purchasing any of the PDFs I am currently selling (they are in my sidebar) and you wish to make a combined payment for multiple items, feel free to email me for a total. I also still have a few Spring Kits available. If you are interested in purchasing any of those along with a Summer/Fall kit, just email me and I can get you a total. Thanks!
If you have any questions, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.