Monday, February 9, 2009

There is a lot of celebrating going on here...



CPSC has delayed the enforcement of the testing dates for at least one year. So, it looks like Hearts and Trees is back in business! I am going to be getting busy putting together a spring kit! And I am also going to be using all the great ideas you have all shared with me to hopefully expand Hearts and Trees.
So, I will be able to sell the remaining of my winter kits. I will still be offering them at the discounted price, so be sure to check them out if you haven't already.
Thank you for everyone who has left me a kind comment or email during the past month. I am so excited that I will still be able to sell my kits.

9 comments:

Heather said...

woohoo! Can't wait to see the new kit.

Heather

Charlean said...

Yippee, Yahoo, Hurray,
We are all very happy that
you are still in business...

I love your kits, they are
so cool.. :>)

Love cs

Kendra Fletcher said...

OH fantastic!

~Kendra

Barb said...

You know I know it is very good news and that our prayers were heard for your business. I know that you put your heart and soul into designing each kit and that they have helped so many families all around the world.

I am anxious to see what you are going to do for this kit!

You are a great daughter,
Mom-Harmony Art Mom

Unknown said...

good news! thanks for visiting my blog :)

Elaine, Ellies Treasures said...

Brilliant news!

Anonymous said...

HALLELUJAH! I am so happy to hear that. We LOVE our Winter kits. Thank you so much, and we look forward to seeing the Spring kits!!!

God Bless You!

A and C from GA said...

Awesome!! I am so happy for you and us!! God Bless you!!
Angie in GA

Dawn E said...

YAY!!!!!!