Friday, February 29, 2008

Clouds in Art Mini Unit Study Notebooking Page Set PDF

I am now offering a PDF set of notebooking pages designed to be used with my Clouds in Art- Online Art Show.

This is a set of 7 notebooking pages designed to help you and your students really get into the pieces of art.
  • Each page includes questions to help you and your students take a deeper look and gain a deeper understanding of the artist, subject and style. (You can consider these questions orally or have your children write their responses in the space provided.)
  • A short biography is included for each artist.
  • Some pages include easy art activities you might wish to spend some time completing after viewing the artwork.
  • Most of the notebooking pages include the piece of art being studied. (The Lawren Harris piece is not in the public domain, and is thus not included, but there is still a page for the work of his included in the art show.)

If you would like to purchase the Clouds in Art Mini Unit Study, I am offering it for $4.95. To purchase a set you can use the Pay Now PayPal button on my blog sidebar. This is not automated, so I will have to email the PDF file to you once I receive your PayPal payment. The PDF will be emailed to you within 72 hours after I receive payment, usually sooner. (I do not currently have Internet access at my house.) The PDF will be emailed to the email account associated with the PayPal payment I receive.


If you have any questions about the Clouds in Art Mini Unit Study Notebooking Page Set PDF feel free to email me at heartsandtrees@yahoo.com.


*Please note if you purchase these pages they are for your own personal use and are not to be distributed or sold.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are really enjoying our winter kit. I can't wait for the spring one. We are in the process of moving and my 6yo loves to do lapbooks but I don't have time to put one together so yours are perfect. Thank you-
Susan

Tina in WA said...

We just started this study and are enjoying what we are learning. Even some of our past studies are being talked about since the topic is clouds. I love to hear the kids say, "They look like cumulonimbus clouds". It does a mommy/teachers heart good. :o)

If you would like to see what we said, please visit us here:
http://jetihoja.blogspot.com/2008/03/weekly-report.html

Just scroll down until you see Art Appreciation and there your study will be. :o)

Thank you so much!

~Tina