Monday, January 5, 2009

Watercolor Techniques #8 Watercolor Splatters

So after a long break, I have put together another watercolor tutorial. In this tutorial you will learn how to make watercolor splatters. This is a lot of fun, even if it is a bit messy. So get out your watercolors and have a little fun.


a
For tutorial #8 you will need:
(If you are reading this via a feed you will most likely need to click through to the post to watch the video.)

Feel free to share any projects you and your children complete using this watercolor technique. I love seeing what you all have done.

You can find my other watercolor tutorials listed in my sidebar.
a
*And I still have some Winter Kits left, so be sure to check them out if you haven't already.*
winter kit button 3
More info here

4 comments:

Toma said...

so interesting :)
Myself, i have got acrylic paints and gonna learn hot to paint :P hehe, do not know anything yet

Anonymous said...

Thanks for adding this to the carnival!! Your other post about the new mammals lapbook looks great, too!

Barb said...

I'm still getting the splatters off the kitchen wall. :)

Love to do art with you!
Mom-Harmony Art Mom

Jamie {See Jamie blog} said...

We've loved some of your other watercolor tutorials. When I can get out in the garage or somewhere away from my freshly painted kitchen walls, we'll try this one, too!