Monday, January 5, 2009

Mammals Lapbook PDF For Sale Now


I am now offering the mammals lapbook that my mom helped me to design that is included in my Winter 2008 Art, Handicraft and Nature Study Kit for sale as a separate PDF. This lapbook focuses on mammals. Components of this lapbook include sorting pockets and cards to learn about 5 different classes of mammals, a "What Is a Mammal?" mini-book, a "Mammal Trivia" mini-book, mammal vocabulary, more mammal classifications, mammal babies and more!

If you would like to purchase the 10 page set of Mammal Lapbooking Pages as a PDF, I am offering it for $3.95. To purchase the PDF you can use the Pay Now PayPal button on my blog sidebar. This is not automated, so I will have to email the lapbooking pages to you once I receive your PayPal payment. The PDF will be emailed to you within 72 hours after I receive payment, usually sooner. (I currently do not have Internet access at my house.) The PDF will be emailed to the email account associated with the PayPal payment I receive.
a
Be sure to check out the other PDFs I have for sale. Links are in the sidebar of my blog.
a
If you have any questions about the Mammals Lapbook PDF feel free to email me at heartsandtrees@yahoo.com.

*Please note if you purchase these pages they are for your own personal use and are not to be distributed or sold.

1 comment:

Party of Eleven said...

Hi Amanda ~ thanks for the great lapbook on mammals. My 2 middle kids had a great time assembling it and were very proud of the finished product. They keep reading and re-reading it. Thanks again! http://togetherforareason.blogspot.com/2009/11/our-first-lapbook.html