This is a set of 7 notebooking pages designed to help you and your students really get into the pieces of art.
- 5 pages focus on a specific a work of art and include questions to help you and your students take a deeper look and gain a deeper understanding of the artist, subject and style. (You can consider these questions orally or have your children write their responses in the space provided.)
- A short biography is included for each artist.
- Some pages include easy art activities you might wish to spend some time completing after viewing the artwork.
- Artists included in this set of pages are: Monet, Signac, VanGogh, Serusier and Kirchner.
- A notebooking page focusing on the color wheel is inclued.
- Another notebooking page explaining what are complementary colors is also included.
If you would like to purchase the Complementary Colors in Art Mini Unit Study, I am offering it for $3.95. To purchase a set you can use the "Add to Cart" PayPal button on my blog sidebar. This is not automated, so I will have to email the PDF file to you once I receive your PayPal payment. The PDF will be emailed to you within 72 hours after I receive payment, usually sooner. (I do not currently have Internet access at my house.) The PDF will be emailed to the email account associated with the PayPal payment I receive.
If you have any questions feel free to email me at email@example.com.
*Please note if you purchase these pages they are for your own personal use and are not to be distributed or sold.