Monday, May 18, 2009

Tint and Shade Paint Project Video Tutorial


Here is a project that I think would go really nicely with the Value Art Element Worksheet that is incuded in my Hearts and Trees Spring Art, Handicraft and Nature Study Kit.

You may need to click over to my blog to see this video tutorial if you are reading this via a feed.




For this project you will need:
  • Tempera paint (black, white and one other color)
  • Paintbrush
  • Pallette or plate to mix you paint on
  • Cup of water
  • Paper with circles printed on it
  • Papertowels
  • Newspaper to cover your work surface
Feel free to email me photos or leave me links to photos of your complete projects. I love to see how everyone uses the ideas on my blog.
----------


3 comments:

Pauline said...

WOW! You have some seriously great ideas and kits there! I am TOTALLY impressed and will be back to have a closer look when I have some time to myself!!! Thanks for a fantastic post!

Naomi said...

So fun! I love this and would love to do it with my kids. I tried to click on the pdf circle file and it says file not found. Would you mind emailing it to me?
Thank you for such great ideas!!

Rebecca Miller said...

Such a simple idea with such a stunning visual impact. Thank you for the wonderful idea. You are so creative and talented.