Monday, February 22, 2010

Salt Experiment Lapbook Pages PDF


I have decided to offer the lapbooking pages from my Winter/Spring 2010 Kit for sale separately as a PDF (like the other PDFs I already sell on my blog). This lapbook was put together by my mom.

You and your child will complete four different salt experiments.

The four experiments are:
  • Making Salt Crystals
  • Salt and Ice
  • Will an Egg Float?
  • Freezing Salt Water

This is sure to be a lot of fun. The PDF includes all the lapbooking elements and instructions. You will of course need to provide the salt and other common household items to complete these experiments.


If you would like to purchase the 6 page set of Salt Experiments Lapbooking Pages as a PDF, I am offering it for $3.95. To purchase the PDF you can use the Pay Now PayPal button on my blog sidebar.

***Please note, this is not automated, so I will have to email the lapbooking pages to you once I receive your PayPal payment. I currently DO NOT have internet at my house. So you can expect the PDF to be emailed to you within 72 hours, but usually sooner. (I currently do not have Internet access at my house.) The PDF will be emailed to the email account associated with the PayPal payment I receive.***

Be sure to check out the other PDFs I have for sale. Links are in the sidebar of my blog. Right now you can also purchase a Winter/Spring 2010 Kit which includes the salt experiment lapbook pages along with a number of great handicraft and art projects. This is perfect if you are looking to add art, handicrafts and nature study to your homeschool.

If you have any questions about the Salt Experiments Lapbook PDF feel free to email me at heartsandtrees@yahoo.com.

2 comments:

A Joyful Chaos said...

Very interesting. Thanks for sharing.

Barb said...

Thanks for sharing this with the Outdoor Hour Challenge participants.

Mom/Barb-Harmony Art Mom