Thursday, July 29, 2010

Well hello there....


I can't believe it is almost August! And I haven't finished putting together my summer kit. I have every intention of getting my newest kit up for sale in the next couple of weeks. It has been such a busy summer-I've been working extra hours at my "real job" and doing lots of volunteer work- including volunteer construction work which is so much fun. :) I have all my ideas for my Summer/Fall 2010 kit on paper and I am working on gathering all the supplies and putting together all the instructions. I want to thank everyone who has emailed me curious about the status of Hearts and Trees. Be sure to check this space in the coming weeks for more information. Have a great day! ~Amanda

4 comments:

live4evermom said...

Wonderful to hear you are doing good. Volunteer work is the best. Lots going on here too. Busy, busy.

Martha

Kendra Fletcher said...

Yay for summer kits! And thought you'd like to know that Annesley (6) got a blue ribbon for her owl silhouette at our county fair!

Anonymous said...

We look forward to your new kit! Keep us updated. Thanks!

The Amusing Redhead said...

Hi Amanda,

Love your kits, I can't wait to see your fall one!

Kariann