Friday, October 1, 2010

It's really getting close...I promise


So I am really almost done with my Fall 2010 kit. I've finalized the projects, ordered supplies and have a timeline all set up to get the kit ordering launched next week. I thank everyone for their patience. Thank you also to everyone who has sent me an encouraging email asking about when I will be offering my next kit. It's getting really close. I promise. :) This has just been the busiest summer I've ever had. Between my secular work and my volunteer construction work and trying to fit in some summer activities, this summer has really just flown by. I can hardly believe it's October! Anyway, look for a post introducing my Fall 2010 kit at the end of next week.

You can subscribe to my blog in the sidebar (or follow me on Blogger) so you'll be sure to hear about my newest kit as soon as it's available.

No comments: