Friday, December 14, 2007

Some Completed Projects

So, I've had some emails of photos and links to posts about completed Hearts and Trees projects. First up we have hippiechyck's two sons completed Hearts and Tree Winter Kit fleece hats. I love this project because it is so easy and yet it makes something fun and useful. I had another Mom, Doris, send in this photo of her daughter Beth wearing her completed hat. I think the smile says it all.
If you check out Penny's blog you can see two posts of her son Levi completing the easy felt bear project. I love the way it turned out. The button eyes are the best!

If anyone else has photos or links they want to share, feel free to email me.

I will be back Monday with some ideas about putting together a sewing box for a boy and another easy craft project. Have a great weekend everyone.

No comments: