Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Submit Your Charlotte Mason Blog Carnival Entries!


I will be hosting the next edition of the Charlotte Mason Blog Carnival here at Hearts and Trees next Tuesday. I chose not to have a specific theme for this edition so you are free to send in your blog entry that has anything to do with a CM homeschool education: narration, picture study, Mother Culture, living books, poetry, Shakespeare, nature study, habit training, character training, short lessons, or anything else you can think of that others might be interested in reading.

You can enter using this link: Charlotte Mason Blog Carnival Entry

You will need to submit your entries by Monday evening at 8pm.
a
My entry will be a spring nature walk worksheet, like the fall and winter ones I have in my sidebar, so be sure to come back to check it out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Amanda, thank you for hosting! I have been a faithful reader of the CM carnivals, but haven't posted yet! So, this will be my first entry! I just sent it to you through the carnival site. Will you please let me know if you do not get it...as my computer kept jumping around on that page and messing up??

Thank you!! I'm excited to see the carnival! It is one of my favorite things in the blogging world! :)

Candace
www.homeschoolblogger.com/CandaceC

Anonymous said...

Hi Amanda,

I also sent an entry. I didn't get a email stating that it had been received like last time, so I just wanted to post here to let you know. If you didn't get it I'll be happy to resubmit.

Thanks,
Melissa
www.homeschoolblogger.com/melissal89