Sunday, March 16, 2008

Spring Nature Walk Worksheet

I have put together a Spring Nature Walk Worksheet like the fall and winter ones I have posted in my sidebar.

Spring is a perfect time to get out and enjoy the changing seasons. Especially if you live in a place where winter is cold, wet and dreary, the warmth and freshness of spring is always welcome. Because spring is a time of change, it can be really exciting to spend a little extra time in nature study- observing new growth, listening to streams rushing from runoff and hunting out wildflowers.

My worksheet is designed to get you and your kids outside, looking for specific things and spending time exploring nature using your different senses. On this worksheet I have included a space to sketch something you find during your nature walk if you have not yet started your own nature journal.
When you click on the link it will take you to a savefile.com page. Scroll to the bottom and click on the Download File button. The download should start automatically. If it doesn't start, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Download File Now. I will be listing the worksheet link on my sidebar as well.

(You can also check out my Summer, Fall and Winter Nature Walk Worksheets found in my sidebar.)

3 comments:

Kendra Fletcher said...

Thanks, Amanda. These are really helpful.

Ms Eva said...

Perfect! Thank you for sharing. :)

Unknown said...

Thank you so much.