Saturday, October 13, 2007

Fall Themed Kits SOLD OUT!!!

So, as of today, October 13th, I am officially sold out of fall kits!! I just wanted to thank everyone that purchased a Hearts and Trees fall themed art, nature and handicraft kit. We have had such a wonderful response to this initial offering. Thanks for all the feedback and the shared photos of completed projects. We are already hard at work on our winter themed kit and hope to have it up for sale around January. Meanwhile I will be posting recipes, art ideas, nature study ideas, book suggestion, and other related items on this blog.

I am also toying with the idea of putting together smaller, more specialized kits. I welcome any feedback or suggestions or comments anyone might have. What do you think of a crochet or knitting kit? Would you like to have a specific sewing kit with a larger project? Any other ideas of what you would like to see? Feel free to leave me or comment or email me at amandachristina@yahoo.com.

No comments: