Thursday, October 25, 2007

Yes I am still here!

Did you all think I disappeared for good? You can't get rid of me that easily! For those of you who don't know me, I am a college student and the past week has been filled with quizes, midterms, papers and presentations. I think things have finally died down a little, thank goodness.

I have a few more photos that have been sent in of completed Hearts and Trees fall projects to share. These are from Ellie and her two sons ages 6 and 4.

~Ellie's 6 year old son did the middle painting, her 4 year old son did the left one and she even got in on the action and did the one on the right. Great work you guys!~
I love the way she mounted them so they can see and enjoy them everyday.
~She also mounted the art print and hung it on their board so they could keep looking at it. Smart idea!~

No comments: