Monday, January 28, 2008

Carnival of Homeschooling Button Contest

Here are my entries for the Carnival of Homeschooling Button Contest. The first two are my entries into the "Whatever" category. They are 240 pixels x 192 pixels. I tried to highlight different aspects of homeschooling.
carnival-button-with-art

carnival-button
These two are my entries into the "Medium" category. They are 100 pixels x 80 pixels. (Yes, they are small but that is the specified size.)
button-medium

medium-2button
After the 28th of January everyone will get to vote for their favorite. Be sure to check out all the other submissions. Feel free to leave me feedback in my comments. Thanks!

1 comment:

Barb said...

Really nicely done, Amanda.

I like both but I like the one with the art supplies the best.:)

Love,
Mom